Saturday, November 6, 2021

Living in a Fifth Wheel RV Summers in a Small Campground on Eastern LI 

From this.....



















I “graduated” (retired) from Third Grade after teaching for 32 years. Realizing that my entire pension would be spent maintaining my home and paying taxes (10K+) I sold the house I owned for 23 years, and took over my father’s fifth wheel camper. Dad, Ray and I drove it up from Virginia, where Dad and his wife, Gail had spent many summers. As you might imagine, it was a hairy trip through NYC. As of 2011, this has been our summer home on eastern Long Island. Very convenient, because I have a much smaller RV in FL used in January and February in Florida. The rest of the time I’m home in Pavones. It can’t get much better than that!

To this.....

Casa Nueve York


Looking out the back window



Kitchen on the left



Dining area



Living room







































Gotta have toys.....


No comments:

Post a Comment